So I am going to try to stick to Mike Collins’ idea to show thanks for five things each day.
Here we go…
1) The mental stamina to get through the article rewrite I did on a confusing topic.
2) Green tea, because I didn’t wear a coat today and therefore freezing on the way to work; but I had tea with me.
3) My lovely best girl friends who are having dinner together tonight, and especially Triple A for cooking up some Dino BBQ-style chicken! (Oh man, my tummy is growling on the train)
4) My mom for inviting me to join her and my dad on their pre-Aretha dinner date.
5) Max, because I know I’m getting unlimited kisses and hugs when I arrive home.
That’s all folks… over and out.
(Caitlyn, I think I got that from you… I have no idea where that came from. I like it, can I steal it from you?)