I really should have given my schedule a more thorough thought when I declared my own “daily blog challenge,” as not only are my weekends busier than my week days, but I also seem to completely forget that I even know how to write on the weekends.
Therefore, another Saturday and Sunday have flown by with no words posted by me. (You hadn’t noticed… had you? Word.)
By slacking on blogging, I also slacked on my “thanks.” Let’s take a look at some things I was thankful for this weekend.
1. Vodka, for making happy hour lots of fun.
2. The friend we made at happy hour who helped me get to Penn station and find my train.
3. The old guy who fell asleep on me on the train, consequently waking me up at “my station +1.” (Which means, I went one station past mine.)
4. Triple A and AJ for being so helpful and picking me up at “my station +1,” and then collecting my car at “my station.”
5. Grandma for having recently purchased ham, cheese and bread to help absorb the precedingly-thanked vodka when arriving home at 1 am.
Saturday & Sunday
1. The Costco gals for another banter-filled weekend.
2. Cassidy’s for always being there when Triple A and I need a night out.
3. Cassidy’s $5 Martini menu.
4. The guy at Cassidy’s who helped teach us the rules to Rummy 500.
5. Cassidy’s tendency to overcook everything, which always leaves the nachos covered in crispy cheese… yuuuummmm!
6. Anthony… just because. (like your shout out buddy?)
7. Target sales, for making it easier for me to flaunt my fun photography.
8. Fun photos!
9. My morals and dignity; not everyone has them apparently.
10. Coming home from two days of long weekend work days to Grandma’s homemade meatloaf and baked potatoes.
And that’s that. It’s now Monday, so sooner or later I’ll have something fun posted!