RFBN (re-Facebook note?) @Paulo Coelho:
This Week : Quality of Life
Would you do a list of 5, 6 or 7 things that you should do to improve your quality of life?
If I think about myself, I think that I’ll stay less time in front of this monitor but besides that I think that I really care about my quality of life, I do as much as I can: walking in the fields, enjoying every single moment but I want to hear your opinion this week on improving your quality of life because this can be very useful to other people.
Thank you so much for sharing.
I have to agree with his number one—less time in front of LCD screens. (Maybe I should buy a typewriter…)
Additionally, without giving it too much thought, I’d have to say:
1. Attend yoga regularly
2. Move to a location that allows me easy access to the mountains, countryside, etc.
3. Travel more
4. Spend more time with loved ones (including Max)
5. Forgive and forget
On the contrary, here are some things I am loving about my life, and why:
1. Spending regular time with my nearest and dearest: It’s helped me develop deeper friendships.
2. Being single: I’m learning to value internal happiness that’s independent of others.
3. Work contributions: The more you put in, the more you get—both at work and in personal endeavors!
What about you?
WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE ABOUT YOUR QUALITY OF LIFE?
Paulo’s Quote of the Week:
“To say “no” is painful, but much better than a “yes” that brings regrets.”